We have an open position for a Software Engineer(.net)
Skills and Responsibilities
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Building Web Applications with ASP.NET MVC
- Experience of full software development lifecycle
- C#, with a sound knowledge of its ecosystems
- Automation experience would be ideal!
- A good understanding of OOP and SOLID design principles
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Experience in version control system (e.g. GIT/TFS) and continues integration tool
- Experience of ASP.NET/ASP.NET Core and MVC knowledge would be essential
- Design and deliver scalable web services, APIs, and backend data modules
- Write SQL queries stored procedures, triggers, etc. as part of design and implementation of database driven solutions that run on SQL Server
- Understand requirements and develop reusable code using design patterns & component architecture and write unit test cases
- Have strong desire to learn and share the knowledge within the team
- Ability and willingness to work long and late hours to complete project deadlines
The ideal candidate should possess:
A relevant degree in Computer Science/ Software Engineering, or a related field from a recognized University.
- Minimum 2+years of industry experience in web application development and .Net technologies.
- Certification in Microsoft technologies is an added advantage
If you possess the required attributes and competent in carrying out the scope of work detailed above, please send resume to email@example.com or submit your CV by filling in the below form.