We’re looking for passionate, creative developers who are excited about solving new problems. As a full-stack developer, you’ll work with everything from front-end HTML, CSS, and JS to server-side C# and different data stores. We don’t expect you to know everything coming in. We help you to grow your skills and confidence and set you on the path to success.
A Senior Software Engineer (SSE) is a skilled and experienced software developer responsible for the detailed design, implementation, and testing of subsystems and system components. A Senior Software Engineer is able to build a wide variety of software subsystems and components efficiently and effectively, given only a requirements specification and constraints. A Senior SE is able to develop and sustain these subsystems and software components in complex, multi-vendor, multi-platform environments.
Skills and Responsibilities
- A strong understanding of OOP and SOLID design principles
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle
- C#, with a sound knowledge of its ecosystems
- Highly proficient of ASP.NET/ASP.NET Core and MVC
- Experience in the version control system (e.g. GIT/TFS) and continues integration tool
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Automation experience would be ideal!
- Core Development with the .NET Ecosystem
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of service-oriented architecture principles and best practices
- Understand requirements and develop reusable code using design patterns & component architecture and write unit test cases
- Work with minimum supervision and carry out activities related to the project by making decisions
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to elicit & understand their requirements & challenges and develop potential solutions
- Participating in planning meetings, estimating the scope of work, and maintaining project status using Agile project tracking tools
- Use problem-solving skills, knowledge of full life cycle development and ability to complete the project on time and to budget
- Stay current with latest tools, technology ideas, and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision-makers
- Ability and willingness to work long and late hours to complete project deadlines
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A relevant degree in IT/Computer Science from a recognized University
- Minimum 3+years of industry experience in web application development and .Net technologies.
- Certification in Microsoft technologies is an added advantage
If you possess the required attributes and competent in carrying out the scope of work detailed above, please send resume to email@example.com or submit your CV by filling in the below form.
|Job Category||Full Time|